Stomil Olsztyn scored an average 0. 94 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 81 yellow cards and 4 red cards, making 0. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Stomil Olsztyn's average team rating is 0 per match. Stomil Olsztyn somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 45. 88% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Stomil Olsztyn live scores, fixtures and resultsPuszcza Niepołomice enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (SKRA Częstochowa, Sandecja Nowy Sącz, Zagłębie Sosnowiec) lost 1 (with Chrobry Głogów) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Górnik Łęczna. The team scored 4 goals while conceding 11 goals (4-11). In away games, Puszcza Niepołomice scored an average of 1.
Member Registration - SoccerPunter. comYou must verify your email address by clicking on the activation link in the email that we will send you after registration. Add admin@soccerpunter. com to your whitelist or address book so that our email will reach your inbox safely. First Name Please enter your first name. Please enter a valid first name. Last Name Please enter your last name. Please enter a valid last name. Email address Warning, usually the email addresses do not start with www.! Warning, there are delays or failures to send emails to this email service. Try using a @gmail.
You will be able to watch Stomil Olsztyn vs Puszcza Niepołomice live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Stomil Olsztyn - Puszcza Niepołomice video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture.
Puszcza Niepolomice vs Fotbal Třinec, 20 January 2023, World: Club FriendliesAdd Live Scores to Your WordPress Blog YesterdayTodayLiveEndedUpcomingSelectedTomorrowWorld: Club FriendliesPuszcza NiepolomicevsFotbal Třinec WORLD Club Friendlies Puszcza NiepolomicevsNotStartedFotbal Třinec Puszcza NiepolomiceFotbal Třinec Puszcza NiepolomiceOverallHomeAway World Club Friendlies14/01/23Zaglebie Sosnowiec2 - 4Puszcza Niepolomice1-214/01/23Puszcza Niepolomice1 - 0Sandecja0-0 Poland League 213/11/22Gornik Leczna2 - 2Puszcza Niepolomice0-006/11/22Chrobry Glogow1 - 0Puszcza Niepolomice0-031/10/22Puszcza Niepolomice3 - 0Skra Czestochowa3-023/10/22GKS Tychy2 - 3Puszcza Niepolomice1-2 Poland CUP19/10/22Wisla Krakow1 - 1Puszcza Niepolomice1-1 Poland League 215/10/22Puszcza Niepolomice1 - 1GKS Katowice0-109/10/22Odra Opole2 - 3Puszcza Niepolomice0-202/10/22Puszcza Niepolomice2 - 0Arka Gdynia2-0WonDrawnLost Fotbal TřinecOverallHomeAway World Club Friendlies03/12/22Fotbal Třinec1 - 1Vitkovice0-030/11/22Fotbal Třinec2 - 0Frydlant0-0 Czech Rep.
Stomil Olsztyn vs Puszcza Niepołomice live stream, score and H2HStomil Olsztyn - Puszcza Niepołomice Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Stomil Olsztyn won 1 games (Radunia Stężyca) and lost 2 (with Sandecja Nowy Sącz, Chrobry Głogów) while 2 games ended in draws against SKRA Częstochowa, Zagłębie Sosnowiec. Stomil Olsztyn managed to score 3 goals and conceded 4 goals (3-4).
Stomil Olsztyn vs Puszcza Niepołomice live stream, score and
We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comStomil Olsztyn - Puszcza Niepołomice PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Puszcza Niepołomice, with 57% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (43% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match: 1:1Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis.
21 goals per match and conceded 1. 47. The team received 90 yellow cards and 4 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 0. Puszcza Niepołomice's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is very good for Puszcza Niepołomice, with an average of 50. 41% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Puszcza Niepołomice live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastStomil Olsztyn vs Puszcza Niepołomice live TV broadcast can be seen on Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK.
Puszcza Niepołomice - Třinec (live score en direct)